SKIP IS LOOKING FOR HIS ‘HAPPY EVER AFTER HOME’ - COULD THAT BE YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW?
8 year old Skip was due to be put to sleep by the rescue that he was at – so we had to save him. Thank goodness we did.....
- This fun-loving boy loves to play
- Skip has shown that he is very responsive to ‘treat training’.
- In the past, Skip was ‘food aggressive’ but he will now wait for food until given permission.
- Skip can be very affectionate once he gets to know you.
- Skip is based in Lincoln.
- Skip is definitely a ‘dominant male’ dog and would not want a home with other male dogs.
Skip would potentially be fine in a home with a female dog – ‘meet and greets’ would need to take place to check that a bond is possible with the bitch. Skip has not been cat tested.
Skip will need an ‘adult only’ home. Skip is not friendly towards children and we believe that this is connected to his past experiences, before he entered our care.
Could you be the special someone who will give Skip the second chance he deserves?