RICKY IS HOPEFUL OF FINDING HIS NEW FAMILY VERY SOON…. COULD THAT BE YOU?
Ricky the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is only 10 months old - he’s such a good boy too!
Very sadly, his owner was forced to reluctantly give Ricky up due to the family accommodation.
Ricky is so kind, affectionate and friendly, he’ll make a wonderful companion and is looking forward to finding his new special family. Could that be you, or someone you know?
- knows basic commands like ‘sit’ and ‘down’
- responds well to ‘what’s this?’, if he’s doing something you don’t want him to do!
- great with all dogs but he would love a home of his own
- would like a cat-free home please
- is based near Rotherham and hasn’t been in kennels for long - he misses family life